Friday, February 25, 2011

Something Really Blue





I told myself that once I got this dress I'll find ways of wearing it, and so  I did. If  ever find the time to go out....lol Anyway if i had to go anywhere in the night time I would wear it like this. The weather is sitll mess up here in NY, but bareable for a nice jacket(H&M) tights(Express) and pumps( NineWest). There's plenty of ways to wear this dress guys, so please my way is not yours. Just find ways to have fun with it.
Now for the summertime I plan to just go crazy with it. Accessories, Wedge Shoes, Clutch and more. Here is a few pics of how I would wear it the summertime. 



My necklace (Mandees), Shoes( Charlotte Russe) and Ring (Forever21)
All pictures were taken by my lovely and cool son Brandon Wilson. So ladies.. Enjoy and don't forget to live, laugh and love.....

2 comments:

  1. i like your dress and necklace! they're both pretty! :-)

    take care...

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete