Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My 1st Blog Award

Special thanks: TERRIA http://www.downtownchicgobarbie.blogspot.com/
for nominating me!!!for my first blog award.

Rules of the one lovely blog award
- Thank and link the bloggeer who has given you the award.
- Copy and paste the logo in your blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 16 other great bloggers.
- Comment and let them know of the award.

7 Things about myself
* To own my online boutique someday.
* To get married to my boyfriend who I love.
* Spend alot of time shopping online.
* Have plenty of clothes, less shoes.
* Oldest of my two sisters and brother.
* Travel every year to BELIZE.
*Dance in the street when I hear reggae music...lol

    My Favourite Bloggers

1. downtownchica
2. jeimy
3. chiccastyle
4. In her Stilellos
5. My thoughts and Journey
6. Simply Fabulous
7. Fashion Rehab
8. Fairytale in a Bag
9. Brooklyn Blonde
10.Shopping on a dime
11.EatPrayFashion
12.Betty Boop
13.Style Forever After
14.Superficial Girls
15.Hotness your Mama
16.Avid Accent Style Guide.

Thanks to all these ladies for inspiring me everyday with all their great fashion sense. I love and admire them all. I wish them all the best in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment