Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Walk In Hippieness



What I'm wearing  Dress: Arkn Co
     Headband: Forever 21
Acessories: H&M
Purse: Vintage

It was such a lovely day today that my son and I decided to take an early rise to take some pics. I normally wear my outfit before I get to go anywhere so therefore, if you were to look inside my clothes my tags a still attached and that's the truth...lol. Anyway, I purchase this dress from arknco.com and just place them with a few acessories I found around my bedroom, so it's something just any girl or woman can do. So I do hope you guys like the look. Have a bless day!




4 comments:

  1. just beautiful I love the hippie band im soo scared to try that trend I will do one day

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress as well! I see you have a great collection of summer dresses....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a modern hippie. This is a beautiful color on you. Loving the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, you look fab!


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete