Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Back In (Red)





What I'm wearing?  Top: Forever21
            Red Bottoms: Forever21
Shoes: Enzo Angelinio
Necklace: Vintage


For my Bloggers so sorry that I haven't been posting on the regular, but since August 15th I had my family from Belize visiting and I haven't really caught a real break to do anything lately. I had a week vacation and I spent my time with my sister, niece, nephew and Aunty. We did plenty of shopping for the past weeks and I can't believe how tired you can get from shopping...lol. Anyway, I was able to sneak this one pic and outfit for you guys just because my son the photographer was home with me that day. I do hope that you guys will enjoy this look as much I did, I have many more to come plse just bare patience with me....xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the red and the shoes! you look hot!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a bold combination! love it ;)
    im following you now and would be very happy if you d like to support my blog as well
    kisses from greece!
    c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and leopard print x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and I love putting red and leopard print together! Too cute :)

    www.soshewritesbymissdre.com

    ReplyDelete