Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beaded Shorts

                                    Top: Marshalls
                                      Beaded Shorts: Lulus
                                        Shoes: Boutique 9
                              Accessories: Forever21


I was really excited to get these shorts in the mail from Lulus.com but, the fit was my problem they end up looking a skirt. I really had like the way it look on the model...:) it fit her to perfection. Anyway, I figure I should just go with the flow and wear them with this oversize sweater I purchase from Marshalls awhile back. It's not one of my best looks but, with a little smile, confidence and nice heels what else can a girl do but, model my way into your heads and showcase the beaded shorts the best way possible.....hope you guys like it..MUAH!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love this. I like the fit of the shorts, the colors and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about hollister, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the fit of the shorts! They're perfect the way you styled them. Love the beading detail. Great comfy chic look hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, so cute and girlie!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love oversized sweaters I'm still trying to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning! Love the simple elegance of this outfit! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Super cute shorts! ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shorts!

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these beaded shorts. i am actually writing a post now about beaded shorts and your blog popped up!! love this outfit you picked

    ReplyDelete