Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Into The Night








My night out in Vegas with my sister was a spectacular one. I love what I was wearing how the night  and how the night turned out. My dress was perfect for the night into town. I was happy, feeling pretty and sexy all at the same time. We were able to get into two clubs free just because of my lovely dress, the guy who was from NewYork at the door, and our lovely personality. We meet wit couple of lovely ppl and just dance the night away until 5 in the morning. 
Hope you guys love the pic and will comment thank you...Muah!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I love how perfect those shoes match with it. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I absolutely love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete