Monday, September 24, 2012

Casual Monday

Here's another look I put together for this cool Monday morning. How quickly the weather changed on us here in New York. I'm able to wear just about anything to work so therefore I get to play with my clothes all depending on how I feel that day. I love the casual look and feel of the outfit. Here I am with my oversize sweater top that I purchase from Marshalls about a year ago, I get to wear it with just about anything. Under I 'm wearing this sheer skull design top I purchase from TJMaxx over the weekend and my skinny jeans that I cuffed up to give my look a bit of chic appeal. My boots are from Dolce Vita and omg! I love these boots. I plan to wear them out as much throughout the fall and winter season. I hope you guys like the look and will feel inspired. Have a bless day ....Muah!

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I love your bag!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous top I love it with the sweater you look pretty love the boots too!

    ReplyDelete