Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sparkly Sequins Dress

                                                              Dress: Sheinside.com
                                                                    Clutch: Vintage
                                                   Shoe: Zara                  Lipstick: Mac (Rebel)




I ordered this dress from Sheinside and it was love at first sight. The only thing I didn't like was how long it took to get here (Three whole weeks) what a joke. Anyway, I wore it the minute I receive it and decided on this post. I always think my dresses are going to be much shorter I see them online but, i always guess wrong. I like the dress more than I love it. I like the airyness of the sheer thongs that's hanging on each side.

Not sure if I'll ever order anything again from Sheinside.com but, there is something for everyone on the site just not much of my style for me. With that said I do hope this look will give you guys some kind of interest....Thank for the comment have a nice day....Muah!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, such a great dress!!
    Looks so nice paired with the clutch (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dress.
    I am a new follower. I get alot inspiration from your looks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. I'm glad that I inspire you. Thanks for following me

      Delete
  3. Hi :-)
    You now have a new follower who is enjoying what she see's..It seem as though you have this I'm gonna work for life vibe when it comes to fashion & that I can admire and learn from :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress love the entire look you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! Love it!
    I'm your new follower and it would e great if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress, it was well worth the wait! Your lipstick is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete