Monday, November 26, 2012

Giving You A Little Something: Plunging Black Top/Green Pencil Skirt






Fashionable Beauties, Here I am with another outfit I put together from over the cold and windy weekend. Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving with your family and friends. I had an awesome one, I couldn't have ask for anything more. I've been waiting to get this look out you guys for the longest now and the time finally came. It is not exactly the appropriate outfit for this cold and windy weather, but for an inside activity I think it would be just perfect. I love the complete look of this outfit. It is sexy, classy and sophisticated and will wear to just about any event for this holiday season. Hope you guys like and will be inspired....Muah! Have a great week everyone. For questions on cut below feel free to ask.

What I'm wearing
Top: Lulus, Wool Coat: Christian Dior, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Zara, Clutch: TJMaxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that plunge line blouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Love the skirt and the plunging neckline adds that va va voom sex appeal! Great outfit!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord, I adore your style!! The deep green color of your skirt paired with black and leopard is magical! I will definitely be following you, and thank you so much for your kind words! xoxo - Brooke


    www.NoteBrooke.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit Jaela! Gorgeous hun!!

    ReplyDelete