Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oxblood








Out with oxblood what a perfect post title for this post. The color that was seen just about everywhere this fall. Find it in jackets, shoes, pants, and nail polish- you name it, it was out there. Since I wasn't able to wear my clothes out due the horrible winter here in New York I decided that today was the day since the weather was cooperative, a beautiful 46 degree. I'm in love with the full oxblood attire paired with gold accessories and leopard/tiger print shoe. Hope you like and will feel inspired.....Muah!!!! Have a bless and happy Sunday.

What I'm wearing

Top: Unknown, Jeans: h&m , Accessories: TJMaxx

5 comments:

  1. amazing combo love this color will forever be the color of the fall and winter months. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit girlie. I like how your accessorized it with gold. And the shoes are a nice touch too. Love 'em. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I have similar shoes from Aldo but with the tiger print only and a black heel. But I just love the contrasting print on yours. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! It is so fabulous! I love oxblood! Such a regal color!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete