Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunshine!!!!


 Hello! Fashionable Beauties, Hope your Sunday is going well, here we are at the end of the weekend. It was such a beautiful day here in Brooklyn and I was in the right mood. I was a tad bit undecided about what I was going to wear and share with you guys until I came across my dress from two weeks ago. So funny because I was so inspired again by my girl Stella, blog (JadoreFashion). So many times I look at her style and wish that I can afford all her pretty pieces, well this time I was, so because I saw her in her's about a month ago I told myself that I wasn't going to let this piece pass me by. The following week I was in Zara purchasing the last xs they had.  I had to get mine cut a tiny bit to my liking. I'm so in love with the color and the details on the sleeves. Its such a beautiful and comfy dress you can wear for  just about any event. Thanks to Shoxiestore again for their quick delivery I got my necklace in time and was able to wear it within the entire look.

Dress~Zara~Shoes~Zara~Clutch~Tjmaxx~Necklace~Shoxiestore










10 comments:

  1. Lovely dress ..... U look fab dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yellow on you!! I love the way you styled it :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!! That first photo is so amazing! Took my breath away! You look gorgeous!!!

    xx B
    everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg... this dress is EVERYTHING. Just Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO love this dress Jaela!! It is so funky and fun! And you look gorgeous! I tried to get that one myself but they were out of my size! :( You look FAB though! Definitely rockin' it!! Get it girl!!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic, my dear ^__^

    Kisses,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveeeeeeeeeeee dat color hunnie

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss sunshine, you look really great in this sophisticated dress, the detailling ont he cut arms is so unique.

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete