Monday, November 18, 2013

Burgundy Crush

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello! Fashionable Beauties, it's been a while since I've posted and blog about anything. I got to admit I'm the worst blogger in the fall and winter time. Just so cold to be outside, I just want to sip cocoa and be with my boys and family. Beside that I,ve been busy with getting back into school and preparing for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays right around the corner, how the time flies. I'll try my best to get outfits together and bring it to you guys. For this outfit I was so excited about the color combination, which is something most people wouldn't think about, but leave it up to me I'll try anything once and if I like it that's what it is. So here you have the burgundy crush with blue suede shoes to add that beautiful fall colors. Hope you guys like and will feel inspired. Have a great week and Muah!!!
 
top~forever21~skirt~forever21~shoes~aldos~accessories~lovemyaccessories(Instagram)
 
 

26 comments:

  1. I love these colors together !!!! U look amazing doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination, and you look great in this skirt.
    Kisses:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look Jaela.. you are just glowing in these pics.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love this outfit...I just love how you styled that skirt. Very pretty. And such a great pop of color with the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O those colors together! Nice! Very pretty ladylike outfit. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors combination and this skirt is so chic! You look very pretty!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this J! So gorgeous! This is absolutely my color crush right now and this look is fab on you!!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur hair
    http://africanmbiu.blogspot.com/2013/11/to-sock-or-not-to-sock.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. by far one of my most favorite the minute I saw it on instagram I fell in love I just cant wait til I give birth!! stunninggggggggggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! J, thank you so much. I'm glad you like it. I'm sure you'll bounce back right into things the minute you give birth. You look so pretty and glory pregnant btw. God bless and xoxo to you and your family.

      Delete
  11. Love this outfit. The mixture is just perfect. :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome combination!!!! :) Could You follow me via gfc back? :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. u look amazing n ure hair is fab!!
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an unexpected (but well-received!) color combination. And I agree with the reader above that your hair looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color mix. Really lovely.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the color combo!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  17. This entire outfit is absolute perfection!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving the cobalt and burgundy. So inspired!!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Sole... lol.. I try my best with what I have and if it works then so be. I guess that's why.. Thank you and I learn from others like you too. Kisses and hugs.

      Delete
  20. Lovely!
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete