Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lace Venetian Skirt

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey! Fashionable Beauties, So I got the opportunity to post another look for you guys. Since my boys are out for the Easter holidays I was able to take a day off during the week just for them. First of all, I hope that your Easter holiday was all that you expected. My family and I had a great one, church , food and drinks. Like I mentioned before my day off with the boys was fun, we had a chance to shop in the city, and visit the boys favorite place, gamestop, they were super excited ...we also got a chance to watch the movie Noah! which we all enjoyed and found excited. If not seen I would suggest you get a chance to watch, if you're into biblical movies, with all that said, I was so excited about this outfit just because of the beautiful lace skirt. To be honest this is kind of a tricky piece for me to put together. I was a little baffle about how to style it, I've had the skirt for about three weeks just lurking around wondering how to go about with it. So I put my two senses together and came out with this. The skirt is such a beauty and even better up close than online. I love the fit a lot, such a great piece, that can be worn in so many ways. I believe if the weather was warmer I would have done better, but talk about looks could be deceiving this was one of them, cause it was sunny and very chilly. However, I hope you guys like the look and will forgive me for this long paragraph. Have a bless day!....MUAH!!!
 
 
Blazer(Similar Here)~ Top( Muffets Boutique)~Skirt(HERE)~Shoes(HERE)


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


24 comments:

  1. What a stunning skirt. Love the details!! You look gorgeous as always Jaela :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yes Yes to the skirt. I have one similar, you have given me some ideas of how to style it.
    www.styleoverboard.com
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Love that skirt...So classy!!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! The detail on the skirt is everything!! Very classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is beautiful!! Great look

    ReplyDelete
  6. now thats a beautiful skirt. love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. YASSSS, honey, YASSSS!! love the skirt...i just found a pink one like it on necessaryclothing. ordering TODAY!! lol
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is adorable!!! Love it Ms.Jaela.

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Loving all the looks on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Very Classy look Jaela!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this skirt is gorgeous!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jae this whole look is beautiful girl! I really like that skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the whole look is beautiful, i love your skirt, is a must have.
    Have a nice weekend.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! That skirt is amazing on you. Love the whole look - stunning :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing my love yesssssssssss that skirt is giving me life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! Simply beautiful
    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous and WOW I love that skirt!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this skirt!!!! want it :-)))))
    Thank you so much, follow back with pleasure :-)

    xoxo Kira

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really like that skirt.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't get enought of lace skirts and this is gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete