Monday, July 21, 2014

Blooming In Neon








 
 

Hello! Fashionable Beauties, So here I am again yes! again....These days I'm really not into blogging which is why I'm not constantly posting as much as I often would do on a weekend. To be honest I'm starting to evaluate my life and kids life a little differently these days. I just basically want more for our lives as far as a better home and in other for that to happened I really have to buckle down and save every bit of my money. I'm not a big spender and I really don't need expensive clothes to look nice, but if I want better for my life and kids I will have to do better. So therefore, save the money I spend on clothes for blogging and bank it. I really love blogging and wish I can do it full time without spending so much money from throughout the years. If I ever decide to stop I'll totally miss my fans/followers cause you guys have been an inspiration to me as well. I've never gotten one bad comment from anyone and that to me shows how much of an inspiration I am to you guys and others. Sorry for my sad story, I'm just in this place right now and I feel like venting out is best. NOW! about this dress, "SEXY" isn't it? ...... I'm so in love with this dress it's ridiculous. It fits my body in all the right places just the way I like it. The color is so beautiful and the floral print is even better. I felt so nervous cause walking out my house for the shoot I had men screaming and ladies just watching, but I know it was for the good. :). It's the perfect dress for a summer day or night party. Hope you guys like and will be inspired....MUAH!!!!!!
 
Dress: (Shop Here) Clutch:( Eileen Fisher) Smile: (Mine)
 



 







 



 
 

24 comments:

  1. Wow I love this look. This dress looks gorgeous on you hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo gorgeous :) love ur dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, Very Pretty J! Just Beautiful! The dress is indeed Sexy, and you def Rock'd it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the dress!

    Raven.

    I would love it if you would check out and follow my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is awesome Jayla! You look hot. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great,really pretty dress!!


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing dress, you look so beautiful!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress ... U look gorge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute dress! I love the shoes too!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress! love the colour too. I don't blame the men, I would scream too. Just beautiful!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sexy it is!!! I love it and it fits perfect on you. Your hair is so pretty too!

    Te'Rea
    chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl you better wear that dress! i love it Jae!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the print on this dress. It looks so chic combined with black accessories!
    Would you like by any chance to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so gorgeous in this dress:) And I love your shoes!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely dress. Cute prints

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning dress
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit! you look great!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look! Love the dress! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are wearing this dress!! Lovely look!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so lovely. The dress is really beautiful. I hope u dint stop blogging. It's best to blog about events outfits.
    www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really this dress is most amazing and gorgeous. Yours looks so beautiful. I love the print on this dress. It is the best dress for a summer day or night party wears. This dress fits perfect on you. If you want to buy various designs of neon dress, you can visit here: http://www.rockafrock.com which is the best women online shopping website.

    ReplyDelete