Monday, November 23, 2015

70's remix - Flared Metallic Jumpsuit

 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
Trends always have a way to make a comeback, but  this time it's with some tiny changes. Take for instant the metallic flare jumpsuit. I really had fun wearing for this photoshoot. I really love and enjoy this feminine yet sophisticated look, jumpsuits can be kind of intimidating, but with the right styling and accessories you're bound to be on the right track. I paired this one with my faux-fur coat to help with the cold winds , yet adding that cool edge to the jumpsuit.
 
 
Jumpsuit: Shop Asos
 

6 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this look. You slayed hunty!!!

    chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and your hair is amazing! I want your jumpsuit!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jaela! I so miss going through your blogs! You are always so stylish. Lovin' this retro look on you :-) xoxo


    Much love,
    Sugar
    Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Adore this look =)
    http://daveyalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete