Thursday, April 19, 2018

Stripes


 
 
 
 
 
Hello Fashionable Beauties, so it's been quite a long time since I've been up here. Lately my life has been taking me in so many directions, it started to feel so overwhelming. When you're trying to get your life in order with the kids, school, and work, it definitely can make a woman go crazy. I had to step back just a bit, and get things right with school, and work . You see I so want to get my position as a paralegal working in the immigration feel, but for some odd reason, either my schedule didn't work out right for the job I have or vice versa- yay! you can only imagine my frustration...
 
Now that I've figure it all out, and I'm reading to get back into things....I'm ready. I got to be honest, I really do miss blogging, so I decided that I'll start getting back into things again. I've gain a little weight, but guess what, I'm very happy, and counting my blessings, leaving me in my best state of mine.
 
With all that said, I do hope that all has been well with you guys. What I have on up here is not new, but it's the beginning of me getting back. Let's talk about this outfit.
 
Top: Asos 
Denim: Zara
Shoes: Lou Chris
 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks always for your robust fashion posts.
    Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Blog! The article is too good. Thanks and keep sharing posts like this.
    Laptop Screen Repair Mumbai

    ReplyDelete