Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Fall Picks

Here's some of my fall items that I purchase and plan to eventually wear and share throughout my post. This might not be everyone liking but, I'm a very peculiar shopper when it comes to my type of clothing/style. I am not big on trends therefore I do as I'm please. I'll will introduce each item starting from the left top.


Essie Nail Polish: Bahama Mama
J Crew Denim Top: Chambray Shirt
Bronze Sequin Peplum Top: Lulus 
Beaded Necklace: Lulus
Soda Tan/Neutrals Sneakers: Lulus
Black Bodysuit V Plunge: Lulus
J Brand Gold Denim: Revolve Clothing
Rouge Matte Artist Noctural #N50: Sephora

So there you have it ladies all my Fall Picks with names and where to shop for it. I hope you all like and will feel inspired to give them a try, whether with the same pieces or similar. Leave a comment and let me know how you feel and what's your fall picks. Have a great day my beauties....Muah!!! 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous picks.I'm thinking myself of maybe getting wedge sneakers.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these fall picks—such a great mix of cozy and stylish pieces. Fall is honestly the best season to experiment with layers and still keep things budget-friendly if you shop smart. I’ve seen some useful ideas on saving on fall outfits that really help when updating a seasonal wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading these fall picks because they capture the cozy side of seasonal fashion without making things complicated. A good jacket can instantly refresh a simple outfit, especially when cooler days arrive.
    movie jacketsJust American Jackets also fits this idea well, offering classic outerwear styles that work nicely with everyday fall layers and casual looks.

    ReplyDelete