Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boyfriend Sexy





What I'm wearin?

This is just a boyfriend sexy outfit that together just to show you guys. I figure you guys would be inspired to try it especially since the fall is here. I shop online from all different website sometimes cheap sometimes expensive all depends. My blazer I purchase from forever21.com, sequins top also from Forever21, boyfriend jeans: Yesstyle.com, shoes: Amazon.com(Michael Antonio) which is very uncomfortable and I definitely wouldn't wea them out. they work fine for just my shoots...lol. Anyway, I hope that you guys that like and will give your feedback on the outfit...Thanks for stopping by and I love you all..muah!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the boyfriend jean! Love that you sexed it up with the sequin tank and the blazer! Also loving the second shot!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with this look this looks amazing well put together loving that top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for a tailor white blazer. The one I want is at Zara. I just don't want to spend 100.00 on it. I'll check forever 21 for this one. I can't wait to see what else you have in your online store.

    ReplyDelete