Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Coming Soon For Sale


Okay ladies, so you all know how I love fashion and want you guys to be inspired by my everyday looks, Well I'm in the process of having my own online boutique which will take a while for me to develope, but just to give you guys a little taste of what I will be selling I wanted to give this item my first try. It's a black one shoulder dress with tiny glitter place within material, perfect for the fall and winter season. This form fitting dress is going to making anyone turn their heads and have you be the ball of any party. I'm asking for a small prize of $ 50.00. 

As soon as they are available I'll update you on my blog. I'll have a total of 6 pieces 3 small, 2 medium, and 1 large. If you guys want any more information on the dress plse feel free to contact me here on my blog or email me @ julsbran@yahoo.com. Thanks ladies and hope you all like....Muah!!!


3 comments:

  1. love it
    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need this for NYE in NYC. This is perfect look for ringing in the New Year in the city. Not to mention, it will make "coat check" at the door all the more worth it ;)

    I'm a fan of the one-sleeve as well as an overall tailored look (the difference between "tight" and "fitting").

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so cute, I like it!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete