Sunday, December 18, 2011

Make It Yours





What I'm Wearing?

Top: Forever21, Lace Skirt: Gojane, Hat: Forever21, Shoes: Dolce Vita

Okay so this outfit was anything special but, every now and then I like to make something my own. I found this hat I purchase from forever21 like a year ago and had no idea how to wear it. So I decided to just pair it up with my lace skirt and the dolman green top and for me it turned out okay. I think it's cute and very girly like not my usual way of dressing for a 34 year old but, if it's an inspiration to any of you girls out there then I'm glad you'll like it....Muah!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow you look precious I love this soft look
    love the hat and the skirt soo pretty

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this holiday look, especially with that crochet/lace look! Happy Holidays, Jaela! ; )

    xx, Crystal (from the states)
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete