Sunday, October 14, 2012

Encrusted & Oxblood





Okay so here I am again feeling beautiful and just lady like. New York was so nice over the weekend and how it gave me the right opportunity to get into this lovely ensemble. I was so delighted to test this  out especially with the help of my 7 year old son who coordinate my top right down to my shoe...How I love my boy(smile). This oxblood skirt and bronze sequins top is the perfect outfit for fall. How I love the fact that whether the color comes in a skirt or denim it can be  worn just about anyway you want. For me this is what I chose. I hope you guys like and will feel inspired....Hope your Sunday was a joyous and bless one.....Muah!!!!

Top: Peplum Sequins, Pencil Skirt: Asos, Clutch: Target, Heels: Enzo Angiolinio, Accessories: Forever21/Piperlime

5 comments:

  1. wow this is sooooo gorgeous and so well put together i love this entire outfit your son did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lil' man definitely has an eye for fashion;) Love it Jaela!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bling

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH! I love that peplum sequin blouse and Oxblood pencil skirt perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE that peplum top. Peplum and sequins?? Yes ma'am!

    ReplyDelete