Monday, October 8, 2012

Falling Into Fall






 Pants: H&M, Top: Max Studio, Blazer: H&M, Scarf: Forever21, Boots: Steve Madden


Happy Columbus Day ! 

Here's another look I place together  on this working holiday :( these are not the best pictures since I took them with my phone and this ugly weather here in New York. Anyway, it's cold here today why the boots, scarfs and long sleeves are coming out. Over the weekend I was able to do a little shopping and find some great deals. My boots I love so much why I plan to wear them throughout this cold winter. My outfit was just a start to this season cold weather. I felt very comfortable, perfect for fall I pair these burgundy pants with a sheer two pocket long sleeve top. My scarf was my savior for all the wind on my throat. Hope you guys like the look and will feel inspired....Muah!!!

3 comments: