Monday, February 8, 2016

Casual Attire

 
 
 
 

 
 
Hey Fashionable Beauties, hope your weekend was spent in good grace, happiness and health as I spent mine. I had a little time to get myself together with a couple of pieces I had in my closet, but I kept it simple, casual and chic. I teamed up my outfit with this oversized statement necklace I got from my local boutique and I love it. My skinnies are my absolute favorite part of this outfit, fit so comfortable. The duster lapel sweater added that chic, sophisticated look. making the entire outfit simple and effective.
 
Denim Skinnes: Similar Here ~ Top:Shop Lulus ~ Duster: Yoki ~ Shoes: Steve Madden

 
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Love that it's casual but also really glam!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin, you kilt it.. I am loving this look and all your other looks. First time on your blog �� ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually very chic
    i love your coat
    Xo
    kittyhid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I love your entire outfit from head to toe.
    Secondly, I must appreciate your effort of walking in the snow wearing those stiletto pumps, as it is a very difficult and dangerous task to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Blog! The article is too good. Thanks and keep sharing posts like this.
    Laptop Screen Repair Mumbai
    Laptop Charger Shop Mumbai

    ReplyDelete